If you are a dance lover and want to learn dancing or improve your dancing skills, then this service is just for you.
As you know, dancing positively impacts our health. It improves movement coordination and strengthens the vestibular apparatus. Moreover, dancing also has a positive effect on the cardiovascular system. Regular dance classes help burn excess calories, which in turn contributes to weight loss.
After a dance session we feel better and our body is saturated with a sense of life. When dancing, a person can transform negative emotions into positive ones.
- Subscribe to the service by visiting teachdance.am and start dancing.
- All subscribers of Ucom’s prepaid and postpaid tariff plans can benefit from the service.
- The service is available to Ucom subscribers without any ad.
- The service is available both on phone (via mobile internet or Wi-Fi) and web.
- When benefiting from the service on phone via mobile internet you’ll be charged in accordance with your current tariff plan.
The Ucom subscribers have the opportunity to:
- Benefit from the trial version on the first day, after which the service will be automatically prolonged. The trial version can only be used once.
- Choose daily subscription. The service fee upon daily subscription: 75 AMD per day (VAT inclusive).
The payment method is simple. Subscribers of prepaid tariff plans can pay for the service directly from the balance of their phone number, and subscribers of postpaid tariff plans - together with a monthly fee.
If you wish to unsubscribe from the service, send the word "Stop" to the 9988 short number. In response, you will receive a confirmation message. When unsubscribing from the service, no additional fee is charged.
The service is not available in roaming.
If you encounter difficulties while using the “Teach Dance” service, feel free to call 444.