In Ucom, you can use your iPhone with 2 SIM cards simultaneously at a time.
You just need to visit any of the Ucom sales and service centers and activate the electronic SIM card – the eSIM.
You can also buy a new eSIM enabled SIM card online.
In order to replace your current physical SIM card with an eSIM you need to visit any of the Ucom sales and service centers with your passport.
Smartphone models supporting eSIM technology are:
- Iphone XR, XS, XS Max with software updates iOS 13.0 and above.
- iPhone 11/12, 11/12 Pro, 11/12 Pro Max, 12 mini, SE (2020) models, with any iOS software updates
- Samsung Fold, Fold 2, S20 Ultra, S20, S20+, Z Flip models;
- Huawei P40, P40 Pro models.
To activate the eSIM follow these steps:
- Subscribe to e-SIM service and get a special QR code,
- Open mobile settings on your smartphone connected to the internet,
- Scan the QR code,
- Download the service and confirm your subscription.
To replace your physical SIM card with an electronic eSIM card, you need to visit one of the Ucom sales and service centers with your passport.
eSIM service is compatible with all tariff plans of Ucom voice service, except for Universal Plus postpaid tariff plan.