From now on, you can use your iPhone with 2 SIM cards at a time.
Some of the new-generation smartphones, particularly iPhone models, have an embedded SIM inside, called eSIM. This new technology has come to replace physical SIM cards.
Thus, if your smartphone supports eSIM technology, the only thing to do is to activate the special software and your eSIM will start working immediately. As a result, you will have one more phone number on your smartphone.
It is an important innovation especially for iPhone users, as many of them constantly feel the need for a second SIM card.
How to activate eSIM?
To activate eSIM, follow the steps below:
- Subscribe to eSIM service and get a special QR code,
- Open mobile settings on your smartphone connected to the internet,
- Scan the QR code,
- Download the service and confirm your subscription.
That's it, now you can enjoy your iPhone with already 2 numbers.
So far, only iPhone XS, XS Max and XR smartphones support eSIM feature.
You can subscribe to eSIM service at the following service centers of Ucom:
- 4/7Amiryan st.,
- 1/2Northern Ave.,
- Yerevan Mall, 34 Arshakunyats,
- 16/115Bagratunyats st.,
- 39/4Raffi st.,
- 7Sayat-Nova st., Gyumri,
- 61Tigran Mets st., Vanadzor,
- 17/3Gai Ave.,
- 30Komitas Ave.,
- 7Hanrapetutyan st., Armavir.