You can recharge your Ucom account:
- 81 Ucom service centers
- Via Upay paymant system U!Pay
- Via paymant system MobiDram
- Via MobiDram paymant system
- more than 6000 points of sales and in Yerevan City and SAS supermarkets
- via ATMs supporting ArCa
- via Idram, S Pay, Easy Pay, TelCell and Unibank payment terminals
- 900 Haypost offices in all towns and villages of Armenia
- in the following banks: ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK, Ameriabank, Anelik Bank, ARARATBANK, Ardshin Bank, Armbusinessbank, ARMECONOMBANK, Artsakh Bank, Converse Bank, HSBC, Inecobank, Unibank, VTB-Armenia Bank.
- Via Ucom Scratch-cards
- Via Ucom mobile aplication (Appstore, Play Market)
Carefully scratch the protective layer on the reverse side of the card to see 14-digit secret code, then enter *144* secret code #, press the call button. If you have entered the secret code correctly, you will see the updated balance on your mobile phone screen.
To recharge other Ucom mobile subscriber’s account, please, dial *144* secret code*subscriber’s number#, press the call button. If you are unable to recharge your account this way, you can dial 111 , select option 1,then 2 and follow the voice menu instructions. You can also dial *111*5#, press the call button and see the instructions on your mobile phone display.
If after several attempts you don’t succeed in topping up your account, please call our Customer Care Service at 444.