In order to use new version of U!Flash software and make your modem performance better, please follow the steps:
- Click on one of the links below (depending on your computer operation system) and save the new soft version on your computer.
- If you are connected to the internet, please, press the Disconnect button, close the U!Flash software and remove modem from computer.
- Uninstall the existing software from your computer.
- Install the downloaded new software.
- Plug your modem into the computer’s USB port.
- Your computer’s operation system will automatically recognize and run the new software.
Software applicable for U!Flash E3131, E3531, E3251 modems can be download here (Windows, Mac).
Software applicable for U!Flash MF 680, MF 667, MF 656A, MF 637 modems can be download here (Windows, Mac , Linux).
Orange software applicable for U!Flash 21.6 Mbps (E3131s-2) modem can be download here (Windows, Mac, Linux).
Orange software applicable for U!Flash 21.6 Mbps (E3531s-2 ) modem can be download here (Windows, Mac).
Every month you will receive a bundle of high-speed internet traffic, corresponding to your tariff plan. If you do not consume this bundle during the month, the rest will be transferred to the next month. You can have maximum 2 monthly bundles of cumulative traffic as per your tariff plan on your account. The balance represents the money you put on your account via scratch-card recharge, and cash payments. Your billing date is the first day of each calendar month. At the beginning of each month you will receive an invoice which includes your tariff plan monthly fee as well as the fee for additional services used from your credit limit or your additional recharges. You have 20 days to pay the charge.
How to check your balance?
To check your balance, just send an empty SMS to 133 number from your modem interface. After you will receive a reply-SMS with the needed info.
How to change the communication language?
To change the communication language you need to send an SMS from your modem interface to 128 short number with the corresponding keyword: AM for Armenian, RU for Russian and EN for English.