You can recharge your Ucom account:
with Ucom scratch-cards,
- 81 Ucom service centers
- Via Upay paymant system U!Pay
- more than 6000 points of sales and in Yerevan City and SAS supermarkets
- via ATMs supporting ArCa
- via Idram, S Pay, Easy Pay, TelCell and Unibank payment terminals
- 900 Haypost offices in all towns and villages of Armenia
- in the following banks: ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK, Ameriabank, Anelik Bank, ARARATBANK, Ardshin Bank, Armbusinessbank, ARMECONOMBANK, Artsakh Bank, Converse Bank, HSBC, Inecobank, Unibank, VTB-Armenia Bank.
You need to pay for both your monthly fee and outstanding negative balance up to every month’s 20th day. In case the payment is not done before the 1st day of the upcoming month, in order to activate the services you will have to pay the outstanding debt both for your previous month as well as the current monthly fee. The monthly fee is subject for payment even if you haven’t used the service, for example, when you’ve been out of the country. If you have done enough prepayment before the payment date and it covers your monthly fee or more, then fee and negative balance for the current month are charged from the prepayment.
Once you have consumed the included minutes and SMSes during the month, you can continue sending SMSes and making calls by simply recharging your account. And if you have consumed high-speed traffic, you can recharge your account and activate one of the high-speed internet bundles.