In Ucom, you can use your iPhone with 2 SIM cards simultaneously at a time.
You just need to visit any of the Ucom sales and service centers and activate the electronic SIM card – the eSIM.
In order to replace your current physical SIM card with an eSIM you need to visit any of the Ucom sales and service centers with your passport.
You can activate the eSIM card in Ucom network in case your phone supports eSIM technology.
The most popular models of smartphones running with eSIM technology are:
- Iphone XR, XS, XS Max with software updates iOS 13.0 and above.
- iPhone 11/12/13/14, 11/12/13/14 Pro, 11/12/13/14 Pro Max, 12/13 mini, SE (2020) models, with any iOS software updates
- Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra; S21/S22 5G, S21+/S22+ 5G, S21/S22 Ultra 5G; Note 20, Note 20 Ultra; Fold 1/2/3; Z Flip1/2/3/4
- Pixel 3a, 3a XL; 4, 4 XL, 4a, 4a(5G); 5, 5a; 6, 6 Pro
- Huawei P40, P40 Pro
eSIM cannot be activated in Ucom network if the smartphone is locked by other operator, even in case of further decryption of the phone.
To activate the eSIM follow these steps:
- Subscribe to e-SIM service and get a special QR code,
- Open mobile settings on your smartphone connected to the internet,
- Scan the QR code,
- Download the service and confirm your subscription.
To replace your physical SIM card with an electronic eSIM card, you need to visit one of the Ucom sales and service centers with your passport.
eSIM service is compatible with all tariff plans of Ucom voice service, except for Universal Plus postpaid tariff plan.